It's in my blood.
Since I was given my first camera, when I was a little kid, I have always been fascinated by capturing in a shot what my eyes were seeing around me. The beauty of nature or the smile of a friend, an event or an emotion... Precious pearls to be framed in a photo. Whether freezing a movement or moving the stillness, looking at normality through a different angle or portraying the exceptional, I can choose different perspectives, I can catch reality. I think this passion is in my blood, I inherited it from my Grandpa and then from my Dad, and it has always had a great influence in my life. Come and follow me in my journey searching impressions of life.



Saturday, January 6, 2018

To All Artists and not Only...

Hi Everybody!

I would like to share with you the book that Denise has just published. Especially if you are an artist – but also a writer or a photographer or simply a lover of illustration and the art of composition – this is a tool that could boost your creative process.

Along the years of her work in the field, Denise collected and created a bunch of useful tips and rules that allow to create illustrations in an efficient and effective way, getting to the best result in less time. For the art student as well as for the seasoned artist, this book is well worth taking a look.

Here are all the links for you to get to know more about it. Enjoy and pass it aroud!

https://www.drawingboardjournals.com/

follow on Facebook







No comments:

Post a Comment