It's in my blood.
Since I was given my first camera, when I was a little kid, I have always been fascinated by capturing in a shot what my eyes were seeing around me. The beauty of nature or the smile of a friend, an event or an emotion... Precious pearls to be framed in a photo. Whether freezing a movement or moving the stillness, looking at normality through a different angle or portraying the exceptional, I can choose different perspectives, I can catch reality. I think this passion is in my blood, I inherited it from my Grandpa and then from my Dad, and it has always had a great influence in my life. Come and follow me in my journey searching impressions of life.



Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Summer Is Coming



 Poppies are among my favorite flowers. It's incredible how basically a weed can be so beautiful. Their red color is standing against the green of the grass or the gold of the wheat and the delicate petals seem made of silk or light paper.

I am always looking forward to late spring, early summer, when the fields are filling with red dots and the side of the roads are presenting such amazing views, with groups of poppies greeting you at every turn. It always gives me a great joy in my heart.
But this year I have been very lucky to see such a beautiful field, full of poppies... "popping out" just above the height of the ears of wheat, creating such an impressive view. The sun had already set when I passed down that road and it was pretty dark, so I went back the following day to shoot at sunset: It's been worth it.


              190mm f/10 1/800 sec ISO 800


              400mm f/10 1/800 sec ISO 800


                   250mm f/8 1/500 sec ISO 800                            250mm f/9 1/500 sec ISO 800


              320mm f/9 1/640 sec ISO 800


              400mm f/9 1/500 sec ISO 800


              400mm f/8 1/500 sec ISO 800


              400mm f/9 1/640 sec ISO 800



No comments:

Post a Comment