It's in my blood.
Since I was given my first camera, when I was a little kid, I have always been fascinated by capturing in a shot what my eyes were seeing around me. The beauty of nature or the smile of a friend, an event or an emotion... Precious pearls to be framed in a photo. Whether freezing a movement or moving the stillness, looking at normality through a different angle or portraying the exceptional, I can choose different perspectives, I can catch reality. I think this passion is in my blood, I inherited it from my Grandpa and then from my Dad, and it has always had a great influence in my life. Come and follow me in my journey searching impressions of life.



Saturday, December 26, 2015

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

I would like to wish Everybody a very merry Christmas and a happy holiday time.

I might have already shared this image with you, but I was looking for a winter festive subject and I thought this was a good one. 

And also, below you can find our 2015 Christmas card, where, once again, my passion for nature photography have been the source of inspiration for the idea behind the art Denise drew.

Buone Feste!



               400mm f/5.6 1/160sec ISO1600









No comments:

Post a Comment