It's in my blood.
Since I was given my first camera, when I was a little kid, I have always been fascinated by capturing in a shot what my eyes were seeing around me. The beauty of nature or the smile of a friend, an event or an emotion... Precious pearls to be framed in a photo. Whether freezing a movement or moving the stillness, looking at normality through a different angle or portraying the exceptional, I can choose different perspectives, I can catch reality. I think this passion is in my blood, I inherited it from my Grandpa and then from my Dad, and it has always had a great influence in my life. Come and follow me in my journey searching impressions of life.



Monday, December 7, 2015

Around the Moulton Barn

Hi Everyone!

Shooting and editing these days and very little posting. But while going through my folders, I found a few images I shot when I went to the Moulton Barn, near Jackson, in Wyoming, so I thought it would be nice to post them. Though the main purpose of that session was to take a good shot of the barn – you can see what I did here – after that was done, I had a chance of photographing some of the wildlife that hangs out in the area.

Of course the funny little Ground squirrels. This one was not really afraid, still cautious, and went inside his hole right away. But it was not long before his curiosity won and it appeared again to see who was there taking pictures.

Also a scruffy Magpie. Probably it had a bad encounter with a predator, its left shoulder showing a red injury, with the flesh exposed where once were feathers.

And the beautiful Bluebird... a little scruffy too... I was wondering if the birds in that area were having a hard time.

I am happy to have been able to take a shot of the Robin as well. I know, it's a common bird, but I hadn't had the chance to take a close shot up till that moment. The North American version is very different from the European, smaller Robin. The only common thing they have is the red breast but all the rest is different.

And as I was almost leaving a Killdeer arrived flying and stopped right on the path between the barns. That was a nice surprise and I was happy to snap a few shots of this bird as well. Hmm, I am wondering from where its name is coming...




               560mm f/5.6 1/800sec ISO200


               560mm f/7.1 1/640sec ISO400


               560mm f/5.6 1/640sec ISO250 +0.67


               560mm f/7.1 1/640sec ISO500 +0.67


               560mm f/5.6 1/640sec ISO640


               560mm f/7.1 1/640sec ISO640 +0.67


               560mm f/5.6 1/800sec ISO160


               560mm f/5.6 1/320sec ISO100


               560mm f/5.6 1/320sec ISO100


                 560mm f/5.6 1/320sec ISO125


                 560mm f/5.6 1/320sec ISO250


                 560mm f/5.6 1/2500sec ISO320              


                 560mm f/5.6 1/2500sec ISO1000









No comments:

Post a Comment