It's in my blood.
Since I was given my first camera, when I was a little kid, I have always been fascinated by capturing in a shot what my eyes were seeing around me. The beauty of nature or the smile of a friend, an event or an emotion... Precious pearls to be framed in a photo. Whether freezing a movement or moving the stillness, looking at normality through a different angle or portraying the exceptional, I can choose different perspectives, I can catch reality. I think this passion is in my blood, I inherited it from my Grandpa and then from my Dad, and it has always had a great influence in my life. Come and follow me in my journey searching impressions of life.



Sunday, April 5, 2015

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter Everybody!

A surprise was waiting for me today when I went to the terrace to water the plants. No, it was not the visit of the Easter Bunny... it was not him, the responsible of the three beautiful blue eggs that I found in a nest, built in one of my pots... but a Blackbird.




The feeder, the fact that we have no cats and the quiet of the place, probably convinced the bird that that was the perfect place to build its nest. 




Of course that means that I can forget to do any spring cleaning on the terrace, re-pot plants and so on, and I will have to wait the right moment, when the female leaves the nest, to quickly water the plants – luckily she leaves quite a few times during the day (and that's when I took the shots). At the same time, I am looking forward to witness the etching and the birth of the little ones.

I placed a web cam and I hope to be able to set up a live feed, so stay tuned for more!






No comments:

Post a Comment