It's in my blood.
Since I was given my first camera, when I was a little kid, I have always been fascinated by capturing in a shot what my eyes were seeing around me. The beauty of nature or the smile of a friend, an event or an emotion... Precious pearls to be framed in a photo. Whether freezing a movement or moving the stillness, looking at normality through a different angle or portraying the exceptional, I can choose different perspectives, I can catch reality. I think this passion is in my blood, I inherited it from my Grandpa and then from my Dad, and it has always had a great influence in my life. Come and follow me in my journey searching impressions of life.



Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Reflections

Before posting the third installment on the Black-winged stilts, a photo I shot a few months ago but that had been almost forgotten in the draft folder. I actually like this shot very much, but I was trying to alternate subjects when I started posting pictures of the Great Egret and I left it there by mistake.

This one was shot at sunset, just after the sun had gone below the horizon, with very little light. The bird had stayed far until that moment, when it finally flew closer to my position and I was able to take a few shots before it got too dark to shoot. I tried to capture the last remaining warm brush strokes from the setting sun and include the wonderful reflection in the steady water. Post processing helped bringing out the colors from the original shot that came out quite dark.




                     EOS 5D Mark III – Canon EF 600mm f/4L IS USM +1.4x III@840mm f/6.3 1/800sec ISO 500








No comments:

Post a Comment