It's in my blood.
Since I was given my first camera, when I was a little kid, I have always been fascinated by capturing in a shot what my eyes were seeing around me. The beauty of nature or the smile of a friend, an event or an emotion... Precious pearls to be framed in a photo. Whether freezing a movement or moving the stillness, looking at normality through a different angle or portraying the exceptional, I can choose different perspectives, I can catch reality. I think this passion is in my blood, I inherited it from my Grandpa and then from my Dad, and it has always had a great influence in my life. Come and follow me in my journey searching impressions of life.



Saturday, January 10, 2015

Woodpecker Feeder

I wasn't sure it would work, but it did! My first woodpecker feeder I built on the terrace was visited by the Great spotted woodpecker. I used a log, top part of a cut down tree, and tied it to the terrace railing. Some food in carefully drilled holes atracted the bird. I took many other pictures of woodpeckers in nature, but I consider this very special!



                                   400mm f/4.0 1/160sec ISO 1000 +1.67







No comments:

Post a Comment