It's in my blood.
Since I was given my first camera, when I was a little kid, I have always been fascinated by capturing in a shot what my eyes were seeing around me. The beauty of nature or the smile of a friend, an event or an emotion... Precious pearls to be framed in a photo. Whether freezing a movement or moving the stillness, looking at normality through a different angle or portraying the exceptional, I can choose different perspectives, I can catch reality. I think this passion is in my blood, I inherited it from my Grandpa and then from my Dad, and it has always had a great influence in my life. Come and follow me in my journey searching impressions of life.



Monday, May 20, 2013

Kelly Slater

The first time I saw him surfing it was during the US Open of Surfing in Huntington Beach, a few years ago... And I saw him even the following years, witnessing his victory in 2011.
The way he rides the waves is so unique and amazing!
Despite the many young strong surfers competing in the ASP World Championship, 41-year-old Kelly is still one of the men ruling the scene and last year he finished second!
This is a first homage to the 11-time world champion, the living legend of surf – but not only.
Kelly rocks!


             400mm f/10 1/2500 sec ISO 640


             400mm f/10 1/2500 sec ISO 640


             320mm f/9 1/2500 sec ISO 640


             400mm f/22 1/2500 sec ISO 640


2 comments:

  1. Caspita Guido, hai fotografato Kelly Slater!!!!Era un mio idolo quando ero teen! Hai fatto delle foto stupende!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Non sapevo che seguissi il surf! Kelly va ancora alla grande! Ho moltre altre foto dei campioni di questo sport e le pubblicherò sul blog prossimamente. Ciao!

      Delete