It's in my blood.
Since I was given my first camera, when I was a little kid, I have always been fascinated by capturing in a shot what my eyes were seeing around me. The beauty of nature or the smile of a friend, an event or an emotion... Precious pearls to be framed in a photo. Whether freezing a movement or moving the stillness, looking at normality through a different angle or portraying the exceptional, I can choose different perspectives, I can catch reality. I think this passion is in my blood, I inherited it from my Grandpa and then from my Dad, and it has always had a great influence in my life. Come and follow me in my journey searching impressions of life.



Wednesday, March 6, 2013

The Red Fruit


        There was a nice light, coming through the window, and I decided to finally take a shot at that pomegranate that had been sitting in my fridge for some time then. I have always liked this fruit. Maybe because it's in some way linked to the fall, because it gives me the feeling of warm nice autumn colors. Or maybe because it's been photographed many times by many photographers. It's an intriguing fruit with its red color and that interesting shape of the bottom part; and when you open it another world of color and shapes is discovered.
40mm 1/100 sec f/4 ISO 640

No comments:

Post a Comment